John Grant Sigourney Weaver BBC Backstage Garden 2011

Just found out we are going to Pilton this June and will be running workshops and creating a beautiful willowy space. Still waiting to here about other things. Just realised lots of my videos from the BBC installation at Glasto have been  deleted. But here is John Grant still and my Sigourney Weaver behind him. Looking forwards to seeing him again soon at the Library, Birmingham

.I love John Grant www.myspace.com/johnwilliamgrant and seeing him at Electric Picnic electricpicnic.ie and on my sons 21st birthday was one of those highlights I will remember for the rest of my days. He belts it out with such wit and warmth and he had the crowd performing kareokiwise, absolute star. Somebody sent me this You Tube film of him at Glastonbury Festival www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk in the BBC's garden infront of my Hey Girl willow sculpture which now has me beleeiving in absolutely extraordinary possibilities, that will move you to scream involuntarily
happening to you at anytime, lol. I rename that scuplture "Sigourney Weaver" in his honour and praise. But you know none of this would happen without the help of my young team and especially Izaac Cain http://soundcloud.com/tracks/search?q=rezaloot who is the real motivator in my life. Thanks buddy

Comments

Popular Posts