John Grant 'Sigourney Weaver' at Glastonbury 2011

I love John Grant www.myspace.com/johnwilliamgrant and seeing him at Electric Picnic electricpicnic.ie and on my sons 21st birthday was one of those highlights I will remember for the rest of my days. He belts it out with such wit and warmth and he had the crowd performing kareokiwise, absolute star. Somebody sent me this You Tube film of him at Glastonbury Festival www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk in the BBC's garden  infront of my Hey Girl willow sculpture which now has me beleeiving in absolutely extraordinary possibilities, that will move you to scream involuntarily
 happening to you at anytime, lol. I rename that scuplture "Sigourney Weaver" in his honour and praise.  But you know none of this would happen without the help of my young team and especially Izaac Cain http://soundcloud.com/tracks/search?q=rezaloot who is  the real motivator in my life. Thanks buddy

Comments

Popular Posts