Willow Crapaud for Jersey National Trust

What an experience. Such a wonderful location and
 such a wonderful team. Thank you everybody at Jersey National Trust. Especially Jon Parkes for  organising, Neil Harvey for  your support and weaving. A special thanks to the totally inspirational Alcindo Pinto for your hands on  endurance weaving, your stories and fun . Thanks for the willow too. Wow what a lot of stuff you cut and delivered to be used. You are a weaving buddy extraordinaire I will miss you so much. 
Thank you to my dearest sister and Paul (needs a medal) my dearest brother inlaw and nephew Harry for  having me stay a month
in St Mary. So touched by every aspect of this project. I love toads all the more and hope this biggy works magic on all who get to see it. Bufo Spinosus is a species of toad that is found nowhere else in the UK  so is all the more special. Jersey  I love to bits too so honoured to be invited to  create a sculpture on this beautiful island that I have had a long relationship with and is the place of so many memories. Happy days treasured. Thank you to to the Trust and to the donors without your support it could not have happened.

Comments

Popular Posts