Willow Sculpture, Basket Making and Living Willow Courses Winter 2012



I am just fianalising the workshops I have been promising.  Venues will be The Old School Hall in St Dogmaels, Bwlchygroes Village Hall and Living willow at the Keywaddin Field Forest Garden near St Dogmaels. I am going to run a beginners in round work, oval and for those that have requested it a square work day or two. The sculpture workshop will be using a frame/armature of galvanised wire to create a small animal. I am working on ideas for large scale projects whch I hope will happen and if they do there will be opportunities to get involved. Will keep you posted.  Let me know if you are interested in any courses. Two places left for the square work one which will be at Bwlchygroes. I am happy to organise a day in Newport too, again let me know if you are interested. Email michicain@aol.com

Comments

Popular Posts